07 Dec 4th (and final) Expression of Interest for Business Pilots
The EOSC Digital Innovation Hub (DIH), an international, multi-player cooperation, provides an interface for supporting this commercial innovation. This month, we are launching the 4th (and final) Expression of Interest (EoI) for Business Pilots. The goal is to onboard businesses developing innovative solutions and – with EOSC technologies and services – help them bring products and services to market.
- data analytics to improve healthcare
- services for safer and cleaner transport
- machine learning and AI optimisation
- applications to reduce the cost of public services.
The selected business pilots will receive support in, among other areas:
- accessing e-infrastructure resources and additional technical services;
- prototyping, scaling up, design, performance verification and testing;
- building partnerships with other SMEs and industry stakeholders, innovation clusters and accelerators;
- business coaching and training for increased market uptake;
- boosting visibility at a European and international level.
The requested services will be provided by EOSC Future, C-SCALE, EGI-ACE, OpenAIRE Nexus, DICE and Reliance. See here for the full overview. Please be aware that because of most of these projects end at the end of June, the access to and continuation of requested services will be guaranteed only until June 30th.
Through this EoI, we will also support industry applicants wishing to become service and content providers for the EOSC community.
Who can apply?
Start-ups, spin-offs, SMEs and large enterprises are invited to submit an application for this EoI, provided that they fulfill the following criteria:
- run one of the following use cases: pilots/proofs of concepts, service/product design, PaaS/SaaS integration, performance verification and/or testing
- develop solutions using different EOSC DIH services: technical access (e.g. HTC, HPC, Cloud computing, research data services ) or training and support (e.g. technical consultancy or business coaching).
In need of inspiration? You can find current EOSC DIH business pilots and success stories here.
The expression of interest phase will run until December 15th 2022.
Do you have any questions about the EoI? Check out the slides of the previous call and introductory webinar here.
EOSC DIH is part of the EOSC Future project, which receives funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 101017536.